The following Community Guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of LaunchAStartup. Don't forget that your use of LaunchAStartup is subject to these Guidelines and our Terms of Service.
- Be Cool: We want to encourage transparency. Be nice. Be yourself, don’t be afraid to use your actual identity, instead of “TheMarketingKing1572.” We think you’ll have a much better online experience.
- Don’t Leave Buyers Empty Handed: Sellers, please fulfill your orders within a timely matter.
- Don’t Lie, Cheat, or Steal: It’s just not cool.
- Help Me, Help You: We built a marketplace to connect buyers and sellers, please keep all communications on LaunchAStartup.com and don’t try to purchase goods or services from another user outside of our service.
- Who owns what?: Buyer receives full and exclusive rights, intellectual property and otherwise, to any work purchased from a Seller. LaunchAStartup retains the right to use all published and delivered works for marketing and promotion purposes.
Violating community policies may result in suspension of community or other privileges and/or account termination.